- Login to Popular IT BD Reseller control panel (the url will be in the email you received when you signed up with them) and then go to User Profile > Manage Profile – the value you need to note is the Reseller ID.
- Go to Settings -> API and enter the IP address of the server where WHMCS is installed to authorize it for API access.
- On the same page, note down the API Key.
- Now, login to your WHMCS Administration Area.
- Go to Setup > Products/Services > Domain Registrars
- Choose “Popular IT BD (Portal)” in the registrar dropdown menu and enter both the Reseller ID and API Key noted above.
- Then click Save Changes.
And that’s it, WHMCS will now be able to communicate with your Resellerinc Reseller account to automate domain registration & management for your customers.